Get the look: Pia Cashmere
Ok, so you’ve chosen the cabinets and worktops for your new kitchen, picked out a colour scheme and worked out where the appliances should go. So now comes the fun part: dressing it all up!
Stylish accessories and furnishings can really make or break a kitchen, so it’s important to put some thought into what you want these to say about you and your home. What patterns and textures will work best with the colour scheme you have chosen? Will you go for clean, crisp lines or smooth curves? Do you choose bold, high-contract colours or subtle pastel shades?
In the first of a series of designboard posts, we highlight how you can find inspiration from the Pia Cashmere kitchen featured in our brochure in your own home with some gorgeous accessories and furnishings. Click on the image below to enlarge.
Products shown are available from the following UK retailers:
- T&G Capstan red gloss pepper mill, large: John Lewis, £40
- Delonghi Icona espresso/cappuccino maker: Very.co.uk, £149
- “Together… again…” framed print by Bob Daalder, medium: Red Bubble, £78
- Rapport barstool, walnut and black: Atlantic Shopping, £57.50
- Visiona soft cream rug: Wayfair, £55.99
- White teapot: Viners, £10