Terms & Conditions
1. Information about us
1.1. The Website is operated by Kutchenhaus Limited (we, us or our). Our registered office is at Riverside House, Kings Reach Business Park, Yew Street, Stockport, Cheshire, SK4 2HD and our company number is 05012625. Our head office address is: Unit 704, Kings Park, Severnside Trading Estate, Textilose Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1WA.
2. Use of Website
2.1. You are permitted to use the Website for your personal use. You may print one copy and download extracts of any page(s) of the Website for your personal use provided that you do not modify any content or materials without our consent. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the content and materials on the Website must always be acknowledged.
2.2. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website, and any content or material published on it, are owned by us or our licensors and you must not, subject to clause 2.1 above, reproduce or republish (online or offline) such content and materials without our prior consent. You must not use any part of the content or materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
3. Your conduct
3.1. You may only use the Website for lawful purposes. You must not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out in clause 3.2.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
3.2. If you submit contributions to the Website, you must comply with the spirit and letter of the following standards. These standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the United Kingdom and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
4. Interactive services
4.1. We do provide interactive service on the Website. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate these interactive services, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards as set out in clause 3.2 above.
4.2. We have the right to remove any posting you make on the Website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in paragraph 3.2 above.
5. Changes to the Website and Website uptime
5.1. We may update the Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
5.2. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However, we do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
5.3. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6. Links to and from other Websites
6.1. Any links to third party websites located on the Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
6.2. If you would like to link to the Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products provided by you unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
6.3. If you choose to link to the Website in breach of paragraph 6.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
7.1. We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
7.2. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
7.3.You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
8. No reliance on information
8.1. The content on Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Website.
8.2.We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
8.3. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
8.4. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of the Website.
9. Suspension and termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Website.
Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
10. Limitation of Liability
10.2. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
10.3. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
10.4. Please note that we only provide the Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
10.5. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
10.6. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
11. Law and Jurisdiction